Well, the first week is under our belts! It was a wonderful first week getting to know your boys and girls! We have an incredibly sweet class of students that really try hard. I am already very impressed with the group of writers I have...wow! Stop by the hallway outside our room to see their awesome work already!
As we go throughout the year, I will be posting newsletters and event info here on our website. I will also feature photos and student work at times for those that have proper permission. I hope you will check back often & I look forward to a fantastic year in First Grade!!!
Mrs. Maxwell's 1st Grade Class
Abess Park Elementary
Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville, FL
ABOUT OUR PAGE
Welcome to our class webpage! It is my hope that you will visit here often and find out more about what is happening in your child's classroom! I will post information about homework, special events, book orders, early release days & student celebrations as well as publish newsletters. Be sure to check back soon!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Classroom Wish List
- "C" batteries for Elefun!
- ink pads for stamps (bright colors)
- outside toys (hula hoops, soccer ball, jump ropes)
No comments:
Post a Comment